Including our newest arrival of Stokes Easy Katsu Curry Sauce, we have a brand-new recipe to make a delicious dish!
This is a recipe that serves 2+, can be created in 30 minutes and is gluten-free as well as vegetarian. You can see how to create this meal with the recipe below:
- 2 Large Maris Piper Potatoes
- 4 Butchers Sausages
- 100ml Coconut Milk
- Chopped Fresh Coriander
- Stokes Easy Katsu Curry Sauce
- Prepare the potatoes for boiling in slightly salted water until soft enough for mashing; drain and allow to steam for a couple of minutes (this helps for a fluffy mash); mash with butter and seasoning to taste.
- Fry off your sausages and transfer them to a hot over (180c) for 10-15 mins until cooked through.
- Heat the Katsu Curry Sauce with the chopped coriander and coconut milk; pour the Katsu over your Sausage & Mash and serve with your favourite green veg – personally we love seasonal Curly Kale!
If you have tried creating this recipe, we would love to see your results! Simply take a picture of the dish, send it into us via email email@example.com to be featured on our social media. Alternatively, you could attach the image you have taken to our Easy Katsu Curry product page along with a review of your experience and receive a 15% discount code off your next order!