- Nutrition per 100g
AVO Bacon Cheese Style Meatloaf Mix
Our AVO Bacon Cheese Style Meatloaf Mix is perfect for butchers that like to try and test different foods and flavours in their shop as meatloaf is so versatile in the way it can be created. This Bacon Cheese Style Mix contains an array of tasty ingredients for the ultimate flavour.
- Supplied in 1kg quantities
- Ideal to add an extra level of flavour
- Cooks from frozen
- Perfect for butchers
- Versatile; can be used to make meatballs too
Serving Suggestion: Perfect made with mince beef
- Mince 1kg fresh minced beef using a 5mm plate
- Add 100g of AVO Bacon Cheese Style Meatloaf Mix and mix well
- Add 100g ice cold water and continue mixing
- Optional: Mix in 50g strong cheddar cheese
- Oil a 2lb tin to prevent the meatloaf from sticking
- Push the meatloaf mix into the tin and leave in the fridge to rest for at least one hour
- Optional: Wrap with streaky bacon
Usage: 100g per 1kg of meat + water
Ingredients: Wheat Bread Crumbs (Wheat Flour, Salt, Yeast), Salt, Cheese (Edam Cheese), Spices (Yellow Mustard Flour, Onions, Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Garlic, Chillis, Basil, Rosemary, Lovage Root), Cane Sugar, Tomato Powder, Stabilizer: (E 262 Sodium Acetates, E 331 Sodium Citrates), Rapeseed Oil, Acid: E 330 Citric Acid, Antioxidant: (E 301 Sodium Ascorbate, E 300 Ascorbic Acid), Natural Flavourings (Natural Flavourings (Bacon Type)), Smoke
Allergens: Cereals containing gluten and products thereof (Wheat Flour), Milk and products thereof (Cheese), Mustard and products thereof (Yellow Mustard Flour)
Dietary Advice: Not suitable for Coeliacs, Vegetarians, Vegans or Gluten-Free
Storage: Store in ambient conditions
You can simply call us on 01530 411275 between 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org where we are here to answer any questions you may have. We have a team of highly skilled customer service advisors and even ex butchers here to give you the correct and best advice.
|Nutrition per 100g of AVO Bacon Cheese Style Meatloaf Mix|
|of which saturates (g):||3.6|
|of which sugars (g):||11.7|
The amount of salt given above is calculated on the basis of the sodium content of the ingredients used in this recipe and doesn't show the quantity of salt (NaCl) actually added.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.