Lucas Cajun Sausage Mix
Cajun sausage mix with chilli and coriander this sausage mix gives a kick of heat.
A free-flowing blend of seasoning and rusk with visual peppers. Ideal with pork or chicken!
- 567g sachet
- Makes 10lbs of sausage
- Pre-mix of seasoning and rusk
Method – Using a Mixer
1. Mince the meat twice and place in mixer.
2. Add sausage mix and mix well, to evenly distribute, until the mix is sticky.
3. Gradually add water and mix in until absorbed.
4. Fill out the sausage meat into the required size skins.
• Mincing the meat through a coarser plate will result in a coarser textured sausage.
• Temperature after processing should not exceed 5°c.
Ingredients: Bread Rusk (Prepared From Wheat flour, Salt, Yeast), Salt, Sugar, Dried Red Pepper, Stabiliser (E451(i)), Flavouring, Spices, Tomato Powder, Sunflower Oil, Preservative (E221), Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Antioxidant (E300).
*Allergens in bold*
|Pork Meat (80VL)||71.0||7||2||3.224|
|Butchers Classic Pork & Apple||12.5||1||4||0.567|
|Cold Water / Ice||16.5||1||10||0.749|
You can simply call us on 01530 411275 between 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org where we are here to answer any questions you may have. We have a team of highly skilled customer service advisors and even ex butchers here to give you the correct and best advice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.