Sage & Onion Roasties Coating
Perfect for delicious tasting roast potatoes, our Sage & Onion Coating is sure to create a taste sensation.
- Ready-made retail packs available
- No added MSG
- No artificial colours and flavours
- No hydrogenated vegetable fat
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Cooking Instructions for 6-8 People:
What You'll Need: 1 sachet of Coatings for Roasties 1.75kg Potatoes, 10 tablespoons of Vegetable Oil
- Preheat the oven to 220°C / 425°F / Gas 7
- Peel and cut the potatoes into equal sizes, parboil in salty water for 5 minutes then drain
- Heat the oil in a roasting tin
- Sprinkle the Coatings for Roasties seasoning over the potatoes, shake the saucepan to coat evenly
5.Place coated potatoes in roasting tin and baste with hot oil. Roast in the oven for 35-45 minutes until crisp, turning halfway through cooking
Ingredients: Semolina (WHEAT), Salt, Onion Granules (8%), Sugar, Sage Blend (Salt, Flavouring) (3%), Ground Sage (3%), Onion Salt (Salt, WHEAT Flour (WHEAT, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Onion Extract) (1%), Rapeseed Oil.
May Contain Allergens: Milk, Soya, Celery, Mustard, Barley, Sulphites
You can simply call us on 01530 411275 between 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org where we are here to answer any questions you may have. We have a team of highly skilled customer service advisors and even ex-butchers here to give you the correct and best advice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.