Sage & Onion Roasties Coating
Please Note: This product has a short shelf life and expires on 16th February 2022 hence reduced price.
Perfect for delicious tasting roast potatoes, our Sage & Onion Coating is sure to create a taste sensation.
- Ready-made retail packs available
- No added MSG
- No artificial colours and flavours
- No hydrogenated vegetable fat
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- 20 x 48g sachets
Cooking Instructions for 6-8 People:
What You'll Need: 1 sachet of Coatings for Roasties 1.75kg Potatoes, 10 tablespoons of Vegetable Oil
- Preheat the oven to 220°C / 425°F / Gas 7
- Peel and cut the potatoes into equal sizes, parboil in salty water for 5 minutes then drain
- Heat the oil in a roasting tin
- Sprinkle the Coatings for Roasties seasoning over the potatoes, shake the saucepan to coat evenly
- Place coated potatoes in roasting tin and baste with hot oil. Roast in the oven for 35-45 minutes until crisp, turning halfway through cooking
Ingredients: Semolina (WHEAT), Salt, Onion Granules (8%), Sugar, Sage Blend (Salt, Flavouring) (3%), Ground Sage (3%), Onion Salt (Salt, WHEAT Flour (WHEAT, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Onion Extract) (1%), Rapeseed Oil.
May Contain Allergens: Milk, Soya, Celery, Mustard, Barley, Sulphites
You can simply call us on 01530 411275 between 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org where we are here to answer any questions you may have. We have a team of highly skilled customer service advisors and even ex-butchers here to give you the correct and best advice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.