Lucas Easi-Cure Smoke Flavour Curing Salt
This cure mix contains the necessary ingredients for successful curing traditional style bacon or ham with great colour, texture and a smoky taste.
This cure is ideal for using small or little amounts at a time.
Recommended usage rate is 40g per kilogram of meat.
Take care to avoid contact with other meats in the fridge to avoid cross-contamination by nitrate.
- De-bone and trim loin and belly. (or other meat)
- Ensure curing salt is distributed evenly, particularly in pockets and cavities
- Vacuum pack meat
- Allow to cure one day per half-inch (13mm) thickness of the meat, plus 2 days
- Store at 2C - 4C
- Turn every 2 days. Apply date sticker for your own records
- Once the curing process is finished, rinse off excess salt and ensure the meat is fully dried before slicing and packing
Ingredients: Salt, Sugar, Smoke Flavouring, Acidity Regulator (E500(ii)), Preservatives (E250, E252), Anti-caking Agent (E341(iii)), Antioxidant (E301), Sunflower Oil.
You can simply call us on 01530 411275 between 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org where we are here to answer any questions you may have. We have a team of highly skilled customer service advisors and even ex butchers here to give you the correct and best advice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.