TruNet UK Limited
Butchers-Sundries, part of the TruNet Group, provides butchers, meat processors and home users with a wide range of natural, plastic and fibrous casings, meat netting, twine, ingredients, packaging, machinery and an array of products for butchers shops.
Many of the products available from Butchers-Sundries are manufactured in TruNet's state-of-the-art BRC grade AA accredited facility in the heart of England. Butchers-Sundries is proud to deliver exceptional customer service, and the dedicated team are on hand to answer any query, via telephone, email or the live chat website function. Through the combination of exceptional service, quick and easy ordering and unrivalled product offering, Butchers-Sundries have grown to become a major supplier of the UK butchers industry.
We take pride in our customer service and product offering which stem from our set of core principles;
- Quality - All products are selected with our customer in mind and are rigorously tested by our supply chain managers in the field.
- Service - We value all our customers, large and small, and strive to exceed their expectations
- Transparency - Our offerings are clear, accurate and backed up by our BRC Accreditation
- Value - We are never knowingly undersold. Striving for efficiency at all levels of our business and then passing the savings on to you
- Innovation - The TruNet Group is truly international and recognised as World Leaders in the meat industry. TruNet UK Ltd was recently awarded the 2019 Queen’s Award for Innovation, the highest award a company can receive in the UK. This prestigious award reflects across the group and demonstrates the commitment TruNet as a group, has to delivering innovative solutions within the entire meat processing industry.
Butchers-Sundries is grateful to our existing customers for their loyalty, and we look forward to welcoming new accounts who have discovered our market leading solution.