- We offer a next day, tracked delivery service* free on all mainland UK orders over £49.99. (Next day delivery is not available on weekends or bank holidays).
- For all mainland UK orders up to £49.99 (excluding VAT) the delivery charge is £5.99 (excluding VAT). This is a next day, tracked delivery service (next day delivery is not available on weekends or bank holidays).
- We aim to dispatch all orders received by 2pm Monday-Friday on the same day (excluding bank holidays).
- All delivery dates are estimated and are stock dependent.
- We aim to have goods with you within 2-5 working days. Please contact us if you have not received your goods within 7 working days.
- Excluding; UK Offshore (Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey and Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Scilly Isles, and certain postcodes).
* For next day, tracked delivery to Mainland UK: please note that our courier will only attempt to deliver your parcel(s) once and then our courier will deliver to a pick-up shop. If there is no one to take the delivery or you have left no further instruction for the courier during the 1st attempt, the goods are taken to a pick-up shop. If these are not collected within 7 days, the goods are returned back to us. We can then arrange to re-deliver the goods (to the same or an alternative address), the re-delivery charge for this is £5.99 (excluding VAT).
All dispatch dates are estimated and are not guaranteed and do not form a term of this contract. Whilst every endeavour will be made to comply with these dates, the Seller shall have no liability whatsoever for delay in dispatch or delivery, or for any loss occasioned thereby. Late delivery does not entitle buyer to cancel order. Our order processing cut off is 2pm on working days. Orders placed after this time will not be processed until the next working day. This is stock dependent.
Any shortages in delivery must be notified in writing to the seller within three days upon receipt of delivery.
- For all UK Offshore orders (Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey and Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Scilly Isles and certain postcodes) the delivery charge is calculated at the checkout.
- Delivery times may take longer and can vary.
We offer worldwide delivery on a quotation basis. For worldwide delivery, please contact us and we can then obtain a quote for delivery, when contacting us, please include:
- Full Name
- Full Delivery Address
- Telephone Number
- All Products Requested with Quantities and Product Codes (if you add all the products to your basket and abandon at the checkout, we can see this information)
Due to UK Regulations, there are certain restrictions within our EU International Shipping Process as follows:
- All food items can no longer be shipped within Europe (besides the United Kingdom)
- It is the customers responsibility to check their countries Customs Authority for any product restrictions prior to orders being placed
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure that they are allowed to import goods into their country
- It is the customers responsibility to check if any additional paperwork is required before the goods can be shipped
Please ensure that all of the above points are reviewed before requesting shipping quotes to ensure a fast and efficient delivery to you. We are available on 01530 411 275 or email@example.com should you require any assistance.
Damage or Loss in Transit
All goods (excluding food products) include insurance cover against loss and damage during transit.
Once the goods have been received and signed for, this insurance cover is no longer effective, responsibility is then passed to the signatory.
Any Damage to received goods should be notified in writing within three days of receipt.
If you have an issue with any of our products please do not hesitate to contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01530 411275
All online purchases from www.butchers-sundries.com are covered by the UK Distance Selling Regulations, this gives consumer buyers the right to return a purchase within 14 days after they receive an item.
This guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within the stated 14 days of the date you received the item.
Change of Mind
Upon receipt of your order, if you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return the goods to us for a full refund. This is subject to the goods being unopened, and unused. The goods must be returned back to us within 14 days of receipt. The return of the goods will be your responsibility as the consumer to arrange, you will need to first notify us via email@example.com that you wish to return the goods. We will then reply advising whether we will accept a return of your order. Acceptance of your return must be granted before you send goods back to TruNet House. We would then expect the goods to be returned back to us at:
TruNet (UK) Limited
Ivanhoe Business Park
On receipt of the returned goods, the goods will be inspected within 24 hours and a refund to your credit card or other chosen method of payment will be completed.
Upon receipt of your order, if you receive a product that you deem faulty, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with images of the fault. We will then review this, and arrange for your goods to be collected by our own courier on a day to suit you. Acceptance of your return must be granted before you goods will be sent back to TruNet House. When the goods have been received, we will inspect these and determine whether there is a fault, if we do not find a fault, we will arrange to have the goods returned back to you, but a redelivery cost will be payable at £5.99 (excluding VAT). If we do find fault, we will offer you a full refund or replacement if the stock allows.
You can cancel an order or the remaining portion of an order by e-mailing us at email@example.com or calling us on 01530 411275 before 11am on the day of shipping.
Non standard goods such as special order items, order on request items or custom made items cannot be cancelled nor returned.