- 1 Sachet of Cooks Choice Barbecue Marinade
- 2 Large Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 4 Wraps / Flour Tortillas
- 1 Bag of American Salad
Follow these steps to construct a deliciously mouth-watering BBQ Chicken Wrap
- Make the dressing – in a bowl place 2 teaspoons Cooks Choice Barbecue Marinade, add the yogurt and stir.
- Place the remainder of the Cooks Choice Barbecue Marinade sachet into a large plastic bag and add the chicken and toss to coat, refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Cook the chicken breasts on the BBQ or under the grill for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Slice each chicken breast half into 4.
- To assemble – place the salad in the centre of the wrap, place the cooked chicken on top of the salad, then drizzle the dressing over the top. Fold over the bottom of the wrap/tortilla and roll up the sides.
Then sit back and enjoy.