Butchers Sundries Domestic Vacuum Sealer/Packing Machine
Our Vacuum Sealing Machine is a dedicated 3-in-1 multifunction home vacuum packaging machine ideal for protecting and keeping food fresh for longer. This machine is fully automatic and easy to use, removing air and sealing within seconds. Perfect to help prep food in advance or for cooking using a Sous Vide style.
- 3 in 1 functionality – seal, vacuum and cut
- Includes 1 free roll of embossed vacuum bags (3m x 280mm)
- Protects and keeps food fresh for longer
- Removes air and seals in seconds
- Reduces food waste
- Hygienic food storage
- Easily cut embossed vacuum bags with integrated guillotine
- Suitable for preparing food for sous vide cooking
- Model No: BS2006
- Dimensions: 380 (L) X 155 (W) x 70 (H)mm
- Output: 110W
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Colour: White/Black
- Sealing width max.: 290mm
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Includes 1 x vacuum packer, 1 x roll of embossed vacuum bags (3m x 280mm), 1 x instruction manual
- This machine is designed for domestic use only and is only suitable for home use embossed vacuum pouches
- Maximum width of 290mm can be vacuum-packed and sealed within this machine
- Important instructions/guidelines can be found within the 'instructions' tab
You can simply call us on 01530 411275 between 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday or email us at email@example.com where we are here to answer any questions, you may have. We have a team of highly skilled customer service advisors and even ex-butchers here to give you the correct and best advice.
How to Vacuum with Pouch Roll
- To cut the required bag length from the roll using the guillotine situated at the back of the machine:
- At the same time, push the two black clips at the back away from the machine to release the guillotine
- Feed the vacuum pouch roll at the open end through the guillotine gap (under the black bar and up over the machine) until you have reached your desired length
- Clamp the two clips back in place
- Press in the slider and motion left to right movement whilst holding the bag in place to cut the bag
- Your open-ended bag is now ready, and the remaining roll can be put to one side
- Open the lid by pressing two clips either side of the machine to the front, then put one of the open ends of the bag into the chamber so that the top of the bag is in line with the two tabs inside the machine
- Close the lid and latch down until it clicks
- Press the ‘Seal Only’ button to seal one open end of the bag, there will be a red light whilst this completes next to the ‘Seal Only’ button. When the red light has gone out, the bag will be sealed on this end
- Open the machine back up by using the front two clips, remove the bag and put the food in that you wish to vacuum seal ensuring that that there’s excess room either side of the bag, but not too much room above or below the product as this would cause the products to not seal properly.
- Place the open end of the bag into the machine to the highest point of the chamber and reclose the lid, again until it clicks
- Press ‘Vacuum & Seal’. There will be a green light lit whilst this process completes and will then switch over to red when the bag is being sealed
- Once all lights have gone out, your food item will now be vacuum sealed
- Not all kinds of bags can be used with this machine, the bags used should be for domestic use only and it is only suitable for embossed vacuum pouches. A maximum width of 290mm can be vacuum-packed and sealed within this machine.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.