Butchers Sundries BS180A 1800W Electric Mincer and Meat Grinder
This Domestic Electric Mincer is perfect for the home enthusiast looking to create their own mincemeat, sausages, burgers and much more. It is a premium mincer than runs with an impressive 1800W motor at peak output. It is easy to use, reliable and is an affordable way to mince your own meat. A user guide is also provided for ease of use as well as a reverse function capability in case of any blockages.
Our BS180A Electric Mincer comes with 3 stainless-steel cutting plates for fine, medium and coarse grinds of meat making it ideal to create an array of different textures. These blades are more resistant to rusting but we still recommend coating the blades in a little vegetable oil for best results. A Kibbe attachment is also provided to allow you to make this traditional Middle Eastern delicacy from the comfort of your own home. The Kibbe attachment consists of 2 parts which easily slot together and then onto the machine. Attachments are concealed within its storage compartment.
- Multi-functional; minces meat, makes sausages and Kibbe
- Easy, reliable and affordable
- 4 point cutting blade for tough meats
- Has a large heavy-duty food tray
- Food pusher
- Non-slip feet to ensure grip whilst in use
- Easily dismantled for cleaning and storage
- Has compartments for safekeeping of attachments
- Easy to use and user guide included
- Reverse function capability in case of any blockages
- 3 stainless-steel cutting blades and a Kibbe attachment provided
- Make everything from chipolatas to jumbo sausages
- Model No: BS180A
- Power Supply: 220-240W
- Voltage: 240V 50Hz
- Max Locked Motor Approx. Wattage: 1800W
- Dimensions: 417 x 207 x 363mm
- Gross Weight: 6.25kg
- Includes 1 x mincer, 1 x user guide, 3 x cutting blades, 4 sausage nozzles and 1 x Kibbe attachment
- This machine is designed for domestic use and for meat products only
You can simply call us on 01530 411275 between 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org where we are here to answer any questions you may have. We have a team of highly skilled customer service advisors and even ex butchers here to give you the correct and best advice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.