- Nutrition per 100g
Jelflaval Super Savoury Gelatine
Our Jelflaval Super Savoury Gelatine is a must-have product if you're looking to create mouth-watering pork pies.
- Available in a 2kg or 12.5kg tub
- Usage: 1 part Jelflaval - 10 parts water
- A must-have for the best pork pies
1) Sprinkle gelatine powder into cold water continuously stirring until fully disperse
2) Gently bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes
3) Allow to cool slightly before use
4) Or alternatively dissolve 1 part Jelflaval to 10 parts boiling water. Please ensure for either method that gelatine has had the equivalent heat of 70ºC for 2 minutes
* If gelatine is to be stored made up, this should be for a short period only and it should be kept at a temperature in excess of 80ºC. Try not to re-melt gelatine because this may lead to spoilage problems.
Ingredients: Beef Gelatine (60-70%), Salt (20-30%), Gelling Agents (E407) (5-10%), Flavour Enhancer (E621) (2-5%),Dextrose (2-5%), Stabilisers (E508) (2-5%), Dried Glucose Syrup (<2%), Flavourings (<2%), Humectant (E1520)* (<2%), Spice Extracts (<2%), Sunflower Oil (<2%)*
Allergens: No declarable allergens
Non-standard goods such as special order items, order on request items or custom made items cannot be cancelled nor returned.
You can simply call us on 01530 411275 between 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday or email us at email@example.com where we are here to answer any questions you may have. We have a team of highly skilled customer service advisors and even ex butchers here to give you the correct and best advice.
|Nutrition per 100g of Jel Flaval Super Savoury Gelatine|
|Saturated Fat (g):||0.01|
|Available Carbohydrate (g):||4.70|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.