Cranberry Sauce is a condiment that tends to be used most during the festive season as roast dinners are just not the same without it!
Our Stokes Cranberry Sauce will make an essential addition to your butchers’ counters, by increasing your customers’ basket value during the winter months.
There are many uses for Cranberry Sauce, and we would like to share a few of these with you:
- Spread generously in toasties, classic with brie
- Add Cranberry Sauce to your crumble for a full-flavoured dessert
- Mix with cream cheese for a tasty topping on crackers and bagels
- Dollop a spoonful on baked sweet potato in place of butter
- Top off your yoghurt with a spoonful for extra fruity flavour
- Swirl it into your cake batter for delicious, marbled muffins
- Whisk it into your whipped cream for a special hot chocolate topping
- Warm and mix with equal measures of olive oil and balsamic vinegar for a winter salad dressing
- Mix with Barbecue Sauce for a seasonal twist on the summer favourite
- Use as a sticky, sweet glaze for sausages
There you have it!
From sweet to savoury, Stokes Cranberry Sauce can be used for an endless number of delicious creations during the Christmas festivities.
Not only can you pair this fantastic condiment with food, but you can also add it to a hot beverage to create a traditional Christmas drink!
Ensure you have got this essential condiment stocked up in your butchers and farm shops to add to your counters as a must-have item in your customers' baskets.