By following this Bonfire BBQ Chilli recipe, you can start introducing Autumn into your kitchens, bringing taste and warmth to your dining tables.
- 400g of Minced Beef
- 100g of Tomato Purée
- 2 Tins of Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Chopped White Onion
- 1 Tin of Red Kidney Beans
- 1 Bottle of Real Ale
- ½ Tablespoon of Ground Cumin
- ½ Tablespoon of Chilli Powder
- Stokes BBQ Sauce
- Fry off the minced beef and onion in a little vegetable oil until browned
- Drain off any excess fat, then add the spices and tomato purée. Cook for 5 minutes allowing the spices to infuse
- Add the chopped tomatoes, kidney beans, beer, and a few generous glugs of our BBQ Sauce. Stir in well and season with a little salt & pepper
- Simmer and stir for at least 40 minutes on a low heat. Feel free to add a little water if the chilli becomes too thick
- Serve with rice and tortilla chips or a jacket potato and as always, enjoy!
Taking just an hour to prepare, this recipe will make the perfect mid-week meal, feeding your family on the run-up to the cosy season!
To get the key ingredient of Stokes BBQ Sauce, you can add it to your baskets today on our website.