A must-have addition to your picnic feasts this National Picnic Week, enhance your outdoor experience with a homemade snack!
- 1 x Ready Rolled Puff Pastry Pack
- 400g Sausage Meat
- 1 x Pack of Sage Leaves
- 1 x Wedge of Brie
- Salt, Pepper & Black Onion Seeds
- Milk for Milk Wash
- Stokes Cranberry Sauce
- Start by preheating the oven to a 200C fan
- Mix the pack of sausage meat with roughly 5 chopped sage leaves and season to your liking
- Roll out 1 sheet of ready-rolled puff pastry and along one of the long edges, lay out the sausage meat mixture
- Place slices of Brie along the length of the sausage meat mixture along with a generous layer of our Cranberry Sauce
- Fold the pastry over, trim any excess and seal the edge
- Cut the large roll into roughly 10-15 sausage rolls, place onto a baking tray, apply a milk wash and sprinkle on some onion seeds
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 200C fan
- As always, enjoy!
As the key ingredient to this recipe is Stokes Cranberry Sauce, you can add this Condiment to your baskets on our website.