Our TruNet netting range is globally renowned for quality and performance, with our use of cutting-edge technology, large scale production and an innovative research and design team, we can ensure that our customers benefit from low costs and unrivalled quality. In addition, TruNet is the only netting manufacturer in the world with BRCGS accreditation at multiple sites.
Our Magna Net is a middle-tier net that is most popular for fresh, whole muscle and de-boned meats.
- Number of Squares: 36 or 48sq
- Temperatures: Boil: 100°c / Roast: 225°c
- Colour: Red/White
- Make Up: A warp knitted synthetic net in tubular form with inlaid spirals of covered natural rubber
- Vertical Chains: Food grade polyester yarn
- Horizontal Chains: Extruded food-grade rubber covered with Food Grade Polyester
Suitability by Animal:
|Small - 110mm-140mm||Lamb & Chicken|
|Medium - 140mm-180mm||Beef & Pork|
|Large - 180mm-250mm||Beef & Pork|
Image is for illustrative purposes and smaller lengths of net may not be supplied on a roll but instead as a cut length.
You can simply call us on 01530 411275 between 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday or email us at email@example.com where we are here to answer any questions you may have. We have a team of highly skilled customer service advisors and even ex butchers here to give you the correct and best advice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.