Basic Sea Salt and Lampong Pepper World Grill
Our Basic Sea Salt and Lampong Pepper Marinade is an oil-based marinade that creates a flavour ‘burst’ when paired with your fresh products. The marinade is produced from blended omega-rich oils and then infused with only the highest quality single herbs and spices to create a truly mouth-watering flavour. It is part of our range that contains no declarable allergens.
- No declarable allergens
- No MSG, phosphates or artificial flavourings
- Easy to use – simply brush the marinade on your product or mix by hand
- Optimum adhesion to not only meat, but fish and vegetables too
- Incredible taste
- Eliminates the drip loss that can potentially occur with dry glazes
- Extends your product shelf-life
- Countless ways to use; BBQ, stir-fries and much more
Ingredients: 83% vegetable oils (turnip, sunflower, linseed), 11% sea salt, 3% pepper, natural flavours, spice extract.
You can simply call us on 01530 411275 between 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday or email us at email@example.com where we are here to answer any questions you may have. We have a team of highly skilled customer service advisors and even ex butchers here to give you the correct and best advice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.