- Nutrition per 100g
AVO French Onion Style Meatloaf Mix
Our AVO French Onion Style Meatloaf Mix is perfect for butchers that like to try and test different foods and flavours in their shop as meatloaf is so versatile in the way it can be created. This French Onion Style Mix contains an array of tasty ingredients such as Thyme, Parsley and Black Pepper with a great texture.
- Supplied in 1kg quantities
- Ideal to add an extra level of flavour
- Cooks from frozen
- Perfect for butchers
- Versatile; can be used to make meatballs too
Serving Suggestion: Perfect made with minced Pork or Chicken
- Mince 1kg fresh minced pork or chicken using a 5mm plate
- Add 100g of AVO French Onion Style Meatloaf Mix and mix well
- Add 100g ice cold water and continue mixing
- Optional: Mix in 30g dried kibbled onion
- Oil a 2lb tin to prevent the meatloaf from sticking
- Push the meatloaf mix into the tin and leave in the fridge to rest for at least one hour
Usage: 100g per 1kg of meat + water
Ingredients: Wheat Bread Crumbs (Wheat Flour, Salt, Yeast), Spices, Salt, Bread Cubes (Wheat Flour, Salt, Yeast), Stabilizer: (E262 Sodium Acetates, E331 Sodium Citrates), Dextrose, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, Rapeseed Oil, Acid: E330 Citric Acid, Antioxidant: (E301 Sodium Ascorbate, E300 Ascorbic Acid)
Allergens: Cereals containing gluten and products thereof (Wheat Flour)
Dietary Advice: Vegetarian, Vegan, Not Suitable for Coeliacs or Gluten-Free
Storage: Store in ambient conditions
You can simply call us on 01530 411275 between 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday or email us at email@example.com where we are here to answer any questions you may have. We have a team of highly skilled customer service advisors and even ex butchers here to give you the correct and best advice.
|Nutrition per 100g of AVO French Onion Style Meatloaf Mix|
|of which saturates (g):||0.8|
|of which sugars (g):||12.4|
The amount of salt given above is calculated on the basis of the sodium content of the ingredients used in this recipe and doesn't show the quantity of salt (NaCl) actually added.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.