Great for BBQ season and a must-have throughout the Summer months, these Beech Smoking Chips are perfect to sell in your butcher’s shop this season. They’re ideal for enhancing and infusing the flavour of barbeque food. These Beech Chips create a mild delicate smoke which is excellent for all meat, fish and vegetables.
They are a fantastic accompaniment to our Instant Barbeque making them a great and easy way to increase your customers basket values and keep them happy when they can buy the key products for their garden-gathering all in one place.
- Perfect to sell in butcher’s shops
- Uses wood from well managed sources
- Easily adds extra flavour to barbeque food
- Can be used on charcoal or gas barbeques
- Product may differ from image shown
- We also have Hickory and Whisky Smoking Chips available
- Use between ¼ to ½ pack of chips dependent on the barbeque/smoker size
- Soak the chips in water or another suitable liquid like beer or wine for approximately 20 minutes
- Drain any excess liquid from the chips
- When the fuel is ready add the chips to the coals and start cooking immediately
- If you want a slower release of essence, place the chips in foil with pierced holes and add to the fuel when the flames have died down and it is ready for cooking
You can simply call us on 01530 411275 between 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday or email us at email@example.com where we are here to answer any questions you may have. We have a team of highly skilled customer service advisors and even ex butchers here to give you the correct and best advice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.