Disposable Face Mask 3-Ply Blue/White – Box of 50
With Face Masks now a part of everyday life and compulsory on public transport, having a mask you can rely on is of high importance. These disposable masks are readily available in a box of 50 and are compliant to the necessary standards to ensure your safety.
- 90% filtration
- Individually wrapped
- Readily available in a box of 50
- Adhere to the GB-T32610-2016 Standards
Please note: the use of face masks does not provide protection against coronavirus (COVID-19) but could help to minimise the risk of transmission to other people in some circumstances. Face masks should not be used in place of social distancing and hand washing, or in place of self-isolation. Anyone with coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms, and their household, must still self-isolate at home.
Each mask should only be used once and immediately disposed of with your household waste after use.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place with good ventilation. Avoid excessive heat (over 40°C or 104°F) and direct sunlight.
1) Wash your hands with soap and water before touching the mask
2) Take out the mask with the white side facing inward and the blue side facing outward and check there are no tears or holes
3) Align the face mask with the mouth and nose, with the nose clip upwards, and press the nose clip gently until it fits comfortably
4) Place an earloop around one ear first, and then the other or tie the ear loops behind the head to a comfortable position
5) Adjust the face mask to cover only the lower part of the nose, along with the mouth and chin to provide a better protective fit
6) Clean your hands again and refrain from touching the mask once it’s fitted to your face
7) After use, dispose of the mask immediately in household waste and wash your hands again
You can simply call us on 01530 411275 between 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday or email us at email@example.com where we are here to answer any questions you may have. We have a team of highly skilled customer service advisors and even ex butchers here to give you the correct and best advice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.