Electric Brine Pump
This Electric Brine Pump has been built specifically for professionals looking for a more efficient solution for their regular injection of cures or brines. This pump allows for the continuous injection of cure or brine that requires no stopping time to refill so makes it a much more effective choice.
It is a tabletop, stainless steel machine that has a constant and high output of 750 litres per hour, it’s easy to use and is a quiet alternative to other electric brine pumps due to its sound-absorbing plates.
- Start/stop button
- Has automatic priming with a constant output
- Fully stainless steel
- High output of 750 litres per hour
- Has an easy transport handle
- Reduced noise as the pump has sound-absorbing plates
- A ventilation system
- Easy to use and easy to setup
- Available options include multiprobe 3 or 5 needles
- Size: 453 x 240 x 242mm
- Weight: 10kg
- Pump Outflow: 750 ltr/hour
- Power Output: 25kW, 1 phase
- Voltage: 1/230V
- Pump Needle: 4mm
Non standard goods such as special order items, order on request items or custom made items cannot be cancelled nor returned.
You can simply call us on 01530 411275 between 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday or email us at email@example.com where we are here to answer any questions, you may have. We have a team of highly skilled customer service advisors and even ex-butchers here to give you the correct and best advice.