Micromesh Net Starter Pack
Our TruNet Micromesh is our high-tier net that offers high compression, thus resulting in higher slicing yields. It is traditionally used for sliced meats. Within this pack, there are four different Micromesh Net colours in 50-metre lengths to help you get started. A stuffing tube with detachable cap is also included within the pack to ensure you have everything you need. The medium netting included within this pack is 140-180mm and is most suitable for beef and pork.
Our TruNet netting range is globally renowned for quality and performance. With our use of cutting-edge technology, large scale production and an innovative research and design team, we can ensure that our customers benefit from low costs and unrivalled quality. In addition, TruNet is the only netting manufacturer in the world with BRCGS accreditation at multiple sites.
Included in the Micromesh Net Starter Pack:
- 1 x 125mm White Stuffing Tube
- 1 x 48 Sq Medium Premium 50 Metre White Netting
- 1 x 48 Sq Medium Premium 50 Metre Red and White Netting
- 1 x 48 Sq Medium Premium 50 Metre Blue and White Netting
- 1 x 48 Sq Medium Premium 50 Metre Green and White Netting
Micromesh Netting Features:
- Size per Roll: 50 metres
- Number of Squares: 48 (small)
- Spirals per 10cm: 16
- Temperatures: Boil: 100°c / Roast: 225°c
- Colours: White/White, Red/White, Blue/White, Green/White
- Make Up: A warp knitted synthetic net in tubular form with inlaid spirals of covered natural rubber
- Vertical Chains: Food grade polyester yarn
- Horizontal Chains: Extruded food-grade rubber covered with Food Grade Polyester
The 125mm White Stuffing Tube is constructed from hygienic, robust and 100% food grade polypropylene, it is an economical but tough alternative to stainless steel for small and efficient hand stuffing. The tube also comes with a detachable cap, these can sometimes be referred to as Dolly's, which sits on the top of the tube.
The cap is a smooth and durable polypropylene in the shape of a cone and allows the netting to slide easily over it and onto the tube. This also helps to reduce any snagging of the netting and makes it less fiddly and time-consuming to load onto the stuffing tube.
You can simply call us on 01530 411275 between 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday or email us at email@example.com where we are here to answer any questions you may have. We have a team of highly skilled customer service advisors and even ex butchers here to give you the correct and best advice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.