RSM 1200 Net Stuffer
Our RSM 1200 Net Stuffer allows without the use of tools, a quick and easy conversion for filling into elastic nets or casings. It ensures efficiency and hassle-free production and processing of rolled and filled joints, cured ham, rolled fillet of ham, boiled ham or any other kind of ham.
- Fully made from non-rusting stainless steel
- A durable, robust, and stable construction
- Electro-pneumatic and safe operation
- Adjustable stroke speeds
- Low maintenance
- Very user friendly
- Easy to clean
- Also available with a press-unit system
- Chamber Length: 850mm
- Tube Length – Net: 350mm
- Tube Length – Ribbed: 350mm
- Tube Diameter: 80-200mm
- Height: 1170mm
- Width Incl. Shelf: 640mm
- Width Excl. Shelf: 500mm
- Length Incl. Tube: 2700mm
- Length Excl. Tube: 2350mm
- Cylinder Stroke Length: 1200mm
- Working Pressure: 6-7 bar
You can simply call us on 01530 411275 between 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday or email us at email@example.com where we are here to answer any questions you may have. We have a team of highly skilled customer service advisors and even ex-butchers here to give you the correct and best advice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.