RSM 900 Net Stuffer
Our RSM 900 Net Stuffer allows without the use of tools, a quick and easy conversion for filling into elastic nets or casings. It ensures efficiency and hassle-free production and processing of rolled and filled joints, cured ham, rolled fillet of ham, boiled ham or any other kind of ham.
- Fully made from non-rusting stainless steel
- A durable, robust, and stable construction
- Electro-pneumatic and safe operation
- Adjustable stroke speeds
- Low maintenance
- Very user friendly
- Easy to clean
- Also available with press-system unit
- Chamber Length: 400mm
- Tube Length – Net: 500mm
- Tube Length – Ribbed: 500mm
- Tube Diameter: 80-200mm
- Height: 1170mm
- Width Incl. Shelf: 640mm
- Width Excl. Shelf: 500mm
- Length Incl. Tube: 2150mm
- Length Excl. Tube: 1650mm
- Cylinder Stroke Length: 900mm
- Working Pressure: 6-7 bar
Non standard goods such as special order items, order on request items or custom made items cannot be cancelled nor returned.
You can simply call us on 01530 411275 between 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday or email us at email@example.com where we are here to answer any questions you may have. We have a team of highly skilled customer service advisors and even ex-butchers here to give you the correct and best advice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.