Tray Wrapper - Hot Wire
Simple to use hand stretch wrap machine extensively used in Butchers and Grocery shops for wrapping meat, fish, cheese, fruit and vegetables. A tabletop machine which features two support rollers to hold the stretch film and a stainless steel bride for the film to pass under the product to be wrapped. The electric console features a constantly heated, low voltage cutting wire to cut the film before sealing the bottom of the tray on the stainless steel hot plate. The hotplate features adjustable temperature settings.
- Available with a choice of easy-clean white epoxy paint or stainless steel finish
- Twin roller film holders with adjustable brake
- Adjustable temperature controller
- Accepts stretch films up to 450mm wide
- Quick Change Hot Wire Cutting Blade
- Maximum film width: 450mm
- Electrics: 240 vac/ 3 amp
- Machine Dimensions: 660 x 510mm
- Weight: 10 Kg
Lead Times and Delivery Dates will be confirmed upon confirmation of the order.
Non standard goods such as special order items, order on request items or custom made items cannot be cancelled nor returned.
You can simply call us on 01530 411275 between 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org where we are here to answer any questions you may have. We have a team of highly skilled customer service advisors and even ex butchers here to give you the correct and best advice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.