White Pudding Mix - 3.2kg
Made with oats, onions, rapeseed, palm oils, spices, herbs and more this White Pudding Mix is very tasty and very traditional.
- Add 62.5ml of water to 100g of white pudding mix for an average guide
- Cooking suggestion: White puddings can be fried as part of an excellent breakfast.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. We recommend storing in a tupperware style tub that can be resealed after the product has been opened.
- Leave the white pudding mix to soak in water for approximately 20 minutes
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir until it is thoroughly mixed
- Slowly feed the mixture through a mincer (with the smallest cutting plate) into a mixing bowl
- Stir all of the ingredients in the mixing bowl
- Repeat step 3 and stuff the mixture into butchers-sundries hog casings to make sausages
- Your white puddings are now ready to cook
Ingredients: Oats, Soya Protein Concentrate, Wheat Flour, Salt, Fried Onions (Onions, Rapeseed & Palm Oils, Wheat Flour, Salt), Spices, Herbs, Emulsifier: E451(i), Rusk (Wheat Flour, Salt), Hydrolysed Maize Protein, Onion Powder, Spice Extract.
Allergens: Soya, Wheat, Gluten
Please Note: The 3.2kg bag of White Pudding Mix is ordered on request.
Non standard goods such as special order items, order on request items or custom made items cannot be cancelled nor returned.
You can simply call us on 01530 411275 between 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org where we are here to answer any questions you may have. We have a team of highly skilled customer service advisors and even ex butchers here to give you the correct and best advice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.