White Pudding Mix
Made with oats, onions, rapeseed, palm oils, spices, herbs and more this White Pudding Mix is very tasty and very traditional.
- Add 62.5ml of water to 100g of white pudding mix for an average guide
- Cooking suggestion: White puddings can be fried as part of an excellent breakfast.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. We recommend storing in a tupperware style tub that can be resealed after the product has been opened.
- Leave the white pudding mix to soak in water for approximately 20 minutes
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir until it is thoroughly mixed
- Slowly feed the mixture through a mincer (with the smallest cutting plate) into a mixing bowl
- Stir all of the ingredients in the mixing bowl
- Repeat step 3 and stuff the mixture into butchers-sundries hog casings to make sausages
- Your white puddings are now ready to cook
Ingredients: Oats, Soya Protein Concentrate, Wheat Flour, Salt, Fried Onions (Onions, Rapeseed & Palm Oils, Wheat Flour, Salt), Spices, Herbs, Emulsifier: E451(i), Rusk (Wheat Flour, Salt), Hydrolysed Maize Protein, Onion Powder, Spice Extract.
Allergens: Soya, Wheat, Gluten
You can simply call us on 01530 411275 between 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday or email us at email@example.com where we are here to answer any questions you may have. We have a team of highly skilled customer service advisors and even ex butchers here to give you the correct and best advice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.